Rental Application Process
Please follow these steps:
- Print out and complete the Rental Qualifications form. If you would like to continue the process, please:
- Fill out the Residential Rental Application.
- Submit the Qualifications and Residential Application to our office at 408 Blandwood Avenue, Greensboro, NC 27401. Office hours are Monday - Thursday 10-4 and Friday 9-2. Applications are reviewed and processed in the order of delivery to our office.
- A deposit equal to one month's rent must accompany all applications. Applications are not complete without a deposit.
- Print out and complete the Guaranty of Rents. Have it signed and notarized by your co-signer. All students must have a co-signer. All prospective renters with less than good credit must have a co-signer. The Guaranty of Rents form must be submitted to Chaney Properties within 3 days of your application.
- Print out the Check List to make sure you have completed all steps.
- Click Here to see an example Insurance Declaration Form. Your declaration page should reflect the highlighted on the attachment.
- You will be notified within 2 business days if your application has been approved. At that time we will schedule a time for you to sign your lease. All paperwork must be completed and all leases signed within seven business days of approval.
Commercial applicants may download our commercial application here.